Digital Marketing Assistant
Our UK operation is currently looking to hire a recent Marketing graduate to work alongside the company’s Marketing Manager, helping to develop and implement a range of business development initiatives targeted at the company’s UK and US customer base. Particular emphasis will be given to increasing the company’s use of digital marketing to raise brand awareness and lead generation.Duties/Responsibilities:
- To assist the Marketing Manager in defining and implementing the business-to-business digital marketing strategy
- Assist with managing all aspects of digital marketing including implementing paid social media advertising campaigns, generating content, remarketing, etc. to create awareness, demand and increase leads
- Assist with managing the digital marketing budget, track and report the return on investment and achievement of marketing and associated business KPIs.
- Research and produce effective competitor research and analysis
- Use of the company’s marketing automation system to initiate and track the success of email campaigns
- Managing lead nurturing campaigns
- Use of Google Analytics and other tracking tools to report/analyse web site activity and other interactions with the company
- Helping with the production and distribution of company explainer videos, sales collateral and blog content
- Helping with the management and logistics associated with exhibitions and conferences that the company attends
- Assisting with sales administration tasks using Salesforce CRM when required
- Provide assistance to the Marketing Manager for other marketing tasks as and when required
- You will hold an appropriate Marketing qualification or possess relevant work experience in a marketing role
- You will be equally happy to work as part of a small team as well as on your own
- Good communication skills and a high level of attention to detail are also required
- Salary £17,000 to £19,000 dependent on experience
- Personal Medical Cover
- Pension Plan
Got More Experience?
If you are a Digital Marketing Executive with 1-2 year's proven experience in this field, we would be interested in hearing from you too as the role can be adapted to include more managment responsibility. The salary offered will be commensurate with your experience.
Strictly No Agencies
Interested in Applying?
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org