NE-ONE Flex Virtual Appliance Emulators
For organizations operating in a virtual environment, where installing and configuring physical appliances is not an option, NE-ONE Flex Virtual Appliance Network Emulators offer the perfect solution to validating that applications built and deployed in these networks will work as expected.
Certified VMware Ready™, these powerful virtual test networks can be spun up anywhere in your organization to verify the performance of your applications in real world networks, making it ideal for use by developers and testers alike.
NE-ONE Flex Emulator
A SOPHISTICATED BUT VERY SIMPLE TO USE NETWORK EMULATOR
- A highly intuitive pictorial web GUI* with unique self-configuration capability.
- Built in video tutorials to guide the user through all the major features
- Multi-user capability allows users to collaborate on configurations and output graph test results
This short video shows the ease with which you can set up a network emulation using NE-ONE Emulator. While the model shown is one of our desktop appliances, the creation of the test network is the same for the virtual appliance as it shares the same intuitive GUI.
The NE-ONE Flex Range comprises:
- Flex Model 1: 2 x 50Mbps Ports with 1 emulated link
- Flex Model 5: 2 x 100Mbps Ports with 5 concurrent emulated links
Find out more about the new NE-ONE Flex Virtual Network Emulator Appliance
Download & Trial It
If you would like to look at NE-ONE Flex Emulator in more detail you can download a copy from the VMware Solution Exchange. We are offering an opportunity to try the product for 7 days so once you have installed it and are ready, please use email email@example.com to request your trial licence.
Product Walk-Through Video
This recording (41 mins) explains how to install and deploy NE-ONE Flex Emulator in your VMware environment
Product Information & Technical Specifications
Looking for NE-ONE Emulator as a desktop appliance? - click here
* Compatible with the following operating systems and web browsers:
- Apple Mac & iOS , Android, Linux, Windows XP - Windows 10
- Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, IE11