iTrinegy now offers one of the most comprehensive ranges of WAN Emulation products to enable you to realistically recreate the conditions of your existing (or proposed) IT network in a safe off-line environment.
It is then possible to test the performance of new (or existing) applications in this replicated network, safe in the knowledge that you are not going to bring down your organization’s live production network which will be hosting mission-critical applications and services.
Furthermore, using one of iTrinegy's network emulators will enable you to make changes to, and model a network environment in ways that your network manager would simply not allow in the live network or enable you to model how the application will work over new networks that you do not have ready access to.
iTrinegy Network Emulator products can be used to emulate a variety of networks including:
- High Latency WANs (National, International, Satellite) Wireless Networks (e.g. Wi-Fi, WiMAX and 3G)
- Jittery networks - such as cause VoIP deployments a problem
- Networks that lose and/or damage traffic
- QoS based networks (e.g. MPLS)
- Routed Networks
and all combinations of these types of network.
Typical network impairments that the iTrinegy Network Emulators can produce for each network segment include:
- Bandwidth Restrictions
- Delay (Latency and Jitter)
- Packet Re-ordering, Packet Error and Packet Loss
- Traffic Shaping and Traffic Prioritization (QoS) - INE Enterprise and INE Ultra only
Click iTrinegy Network Emulator Products for more information.